1 ½ pounds small chicken cutlets (8 to 12)
Kosher salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 ½ pints grape or cherry tomatoes
¾ cup dry white wine (such as sauvignon blanc)
4 scallions, sliced
2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
1. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Working in 2 batches, cook the chicken until browned and cooked through. 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plates.
3. Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, unitl they begin to burst, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Stir in the scallions and tarragon and serve with the chicken.