1 cup lentils,rinsed
Kosher salt and black pepper
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon loive oil
1 ¼ pounds skinless salmon fillet,cut into 4 pieces
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
¼ red onion, chopped
½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 bunch arugula,torn (about 4 cups)
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add the lentils and 1 teaspoon salt and simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes, Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
4. In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, onion, parsley, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
5. Add the lentils and arugula to the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Serve with the salmon and lemon wedges.