1 small acorn squash (about 1 ½ pounds), halved and seeded and sliced into ¼ inch thick
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
4 cloves garlic, sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt and black pepper
4 6-ounce boneless,skinless chicken breasts
½ teaspoon ground coriander
2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F
2. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the squash,tomatoes and garlic with 2 tablespoons of the oil,1/2 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
3. Roast the vegetables until squash is tender, 20 to 25 mins.
4. Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat
5. Season the chicken with the coriander,1/2 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
6. Serve the chicken with the squash and tomatoes and sprinkle with the oregano.