2½ c almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp ground chia seed or flaxseeds
3 eggs, separated
1 c yogurt
1 Tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Grease and flour (using almond flour) a loaf pan.
2. Combine the flour, baking soda, sea salt, and chia seeds in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Whisk the egg yolks, yogurt, and honey until light and fluffy in a small bowl. Stir in the flour mixture.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form in a small bowl. Fold the egg whites into the batter. Pour into the loaf pan.
5. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.